The “Case Study Rooms” will be introduced during the 100% Hotel Show 2018, having selected the designers who will launch this new section of the show after assessment of the proposals submitted by Design Firms that have taken part in the Hotel Design Awards events in the past. There is an additional participation, as the continuation of the very important openness action curated by the team of the 100% Hotel Show 2018, which is none other than the participation of the Attica Region and of Enterprise Greece in “The Hotel Show Dubai”, the most important hotel exhibition in the Middle East.
Selected to take part in the “Case Study Rooms” concept of the 100% Hotel Show 2018 were:
- Architectural firm 2728studio and the team of Smart Interiors, in the context of their participation in the Hotel Design Awards.
- The Sotiris Lazou Design Studio, as the continuation of the openness action at “The Hotel Show Dubai”.
Case Study Room: Flow Sensation
Design by 2728studio
With its proposal, the team of the 2728studio wishes to present a hotel room that helps customers achieve peace of mind and relax. Key objectives of its design were the promotion of Greek architecture through a modern prism, the use of Greek materials, as well as innovation and luxury. The main feature of the room is the lining of the walls with wooden panels, using parametric design and special software. The walls resemble waves on the beach, offering a sense of rhythm and relaxation.
- Wood - Decorative Surfaces: ALFA WOOD GROUP
- Constructions: ARISTON CONSTRUCTIONS
- Lighting fixtures: ΜPILUMINATION (MARINOS PATRIKIOS)
- Sculptured lights: STELIOS DIΑMANTAS
- Woodworks: DIONYSIS DIVARIS (Ddekorate)
- Wooden surfaces: KANELLI SA
- Mattress, Pillow: COCO-MAT
- Pillow, Fabrics: YIANNIS HELIDONIS TAFLIMITED
- Bathrobes, Towels: SOLO
- Furniture: ALMECO
- Bathroom fixtures: ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΑΛΕΞΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ (House Bagno Cucina Deco)
- Electrical appliances: LG
- Construction techniques: DEVELIME PRODUCTS
- Green Materials: CANEPLEX DESIGN
- Plants: GREENWAYS HELLAS
- Graphic art: .GRAFI
The ''Case Study Room: Flow Sensation'' by design firm 2782studio is located in the "Architecture & Development” Section, at stand C03.
Case Study Room: Urban Business Hotel Room
Design by Smart Interiors
The Smart Interiors team, led by interior architect Aggeliki Ambelioti, created the Urban Vibes Hotel Room as its case study for the 100% Hotel Show 2018. This is a room from a contemporary urban hotel, finding inspiration in the new design trends, and addressed to the modern guest-traveler who needs both accessible luxury and services based on new technologies.
Material & Product Sponsors:
- Seats & bed: KOURTIS CONTRACT
- Bathroom and fixtures: KYPRIOTIS
- Wood for furniture: KANELLI
- Linens & textiles: SOLO ATHENS
- Vinyl floor by: WISE
- Crystalware by: G. SOFIKITIS BROS
- Construction works: MARKOPOULOS KOSTAS CONSTRUCTION
- Structural materials: I.G. MALTEZOS STRUCTURES LTD
- Light fixture products available at: VIOKEF LIGHTING, BRIGHT SPECIAL LIGHTING SA, LINEA LIGHT
The ''Case Study Room: Urban Business Hotel Room'' by Smart Interiors is located at the "Architecture & Development” Section, at stand C04.
Case Study Room: Urban Hotel inspiration / design by Sotiris Lazou Design Studio
The geomorphology and materials of Attica are the source of inspiration for Sotiris Lazos, in his proposal for the room of an Urban Hotel
The proposal by Sotiris Lazos draws its inspiration from the land of Attica, a peninsula surrounded by three gulfs and dominated by two large mountains: Penteli, with its famous marbles, and the thyme-covered Hymettus, serving as the natural boundaries of Athens, the city with the glorious history.
The designer seeks to channel some of the grandeur of this city through this space, with a hint of splendor, but mainly of simple elegance.
Anyone choosing this space for a short stay will have the opportunity to experience these features of Athens and the land of Attica!
Material & Product Sponsors:
- Furniture: al2
- Lighting: Bright Special Lighting SA
- Mattress, Topper & Pillows: Candia Strom
- Surfaces & Dressing Room: Kanelli SA
- Textiles: Nef-Nef SA
- Flooring: Wise
- Bathrobes & Towels: SØLØ
The ''Case Study Room: Urban Hotel inspiration '' by the Sotiris Lazou Design Studio is located at the "Architecture & Development” Section, at stand B06-C02.