Even though the Hotel industry has been one of the most impacted sectors due to COVID-19, the 100% Hotel Show presents 5+1 reasons why hoteliers must visit the online Show and hold live conversations with the participating companies as well as attend the online workshops and the presentations about the 2021 trends.
On a optimistic note about the upcoming season, we all hope to see the figures increase, from the duration of the season to the number of arrivals, resulting in the much-anticipated recovery of Hotel entrepreneurship. Nevertheless, COVID-19 changed travelers’ consumer behavior and led to very strict operation standards; thus, the update and redefinition of Hotel Operation seems more important than ever.
In this context, the 100% Hotel Show makes a disruptive come-back and restores communication between Hoteliers and Exhibitors via Web Cameras. The Show's Online Edition is actually a new way of communication that bridges the gap created due to the lack of physical trade shows.
Remember that the Online Show will take place from 23 to 27 November 2020, in a dedicated digital environment where tens of company representatives will be ready in front of their camera for 4 days, with a parallel program of live workshops and hotel presentations.
But why is it important for Hoteliers to visit the 100% Hotel Show 2020:
- For a chance to meet online with more than 200 exhibitors: During the Show, tens of company representatives will be ready to meet on camera with any Hotelier who wants to talk to them. Companies will be able to present live their solutions and, for the first time ever, Hoteliers will also be able to show them around their premises, for more ideas that are a better fit to the specific premises.
- For a chance to find out more about the Hotel solutions that were devised because of the pandemic: Many companies have launched new products and services to meet the needs that came up because of the pandemic. A lot of them can be found at the 100% Hotel Show and, through the Online meetings, each company will be able to present one-to-one to hotels the relevant solutions that match their specific needs.
- For a chance to attend the Workshops on 2021 Trends: This year’s workshops have a clear focus on 2021 trends. Renowned speakers will address the hoteliers for free-of-charge consulting on how to strengthen their market position in 2021. All Online Workshops will be broadcast live, while there will be a Q&A session after the end of each speech.
- For a chance to receive training on COVID-19 operation Standards: Specialized trainers will analyze the COVID-19 operation standards and train the 100% Hotel Show audience via Live Webinars that will be organized across all 4 days of the event, while the audience will have the opportunity to ask live questions to the trainers.
- For a chance to discover fresh ideas regarding Hotel Design: This year, the representatives of Designers, other than presenting their new collections, will also offer consulting, since they will have the opportunity to see the hotel premises on camera and offer customized advice. Besides the one-to-one meetings, the 24 finalists of the 100% Hotel Design Awards will hold live presentations of their projects, to help the audience draw inspiration.
- For a chance to explore all new channels for sales: Given the personalized nature of the one-to-one meetings, the exhibitors of this year’s 100% Hotel Show will be able to present their new ideas in a more personalized manner and use the share-screen feature to offer solutions for each hotel’s online channels, thus turning this online meeting into an informational session on the sales channels of participating Hotels.
At the end of their visit, Hoteliers will be able to easily find out more about the companies they interacted with, while the organiser’s goal is to facilitate follow-up that will have substantial effects on the growth of the Hotel Market. The Online Version of the 100% Hotel Show is yet another innovative take on this well-established trade show, capitalising on its audience digital culture to create more original channels of communication.
How it works:
- Hoteliers will visit the dedicated Companies/Exhibitors area and “filter” per company, section or product.
- The system will allow them to see which Company/Exhibitor Representatives are Active and which are Inactive, in real time.
- After selecting the desired Company/Exhibitor representative, they can directly contact them via Video Call.
During this video call, Hoteliers will be able to even show the Exhibitors around their premises via a web camera or share their screen for questions on the online services in order to receive more personalized advice. At the same time, several Exhibitors will be in a dedicated space of their company from where they will present their hotel and villa solutions.
Visitors can either access the dedicated digital environment of the 100% Hotel Show during the 4 days of the Online Show (23-27 November 2020) or pre-register and book appointments with the companies and their representatives.