In the heart of the medieval city of Rhodes, very close to the street of the Knights, is a stone building 45 meters length and 8 meters width. Most likely barracks and stables at the time of the Knights has received minimal interventions from the Ottoman period to the present day.
The ground floor is limited to a bright section, between the street Polidorou and Agisandrou, area of 72 sq.m. which constitutes the lobby of the Hotel and at the same time a special wine bar, open for everybody almost all day. The visitors have embraced with special love the variety of quality wine from every corner of Greece, framed with flavors based on Greek agricultural and livestock products or handmade creations from local producers with pomegranate, fig, olive and other local products. The "Winery Tuesdays" have become institution for the Rhodian society, during the winter, as the wine cellar has over 340 Greek labels.
On the upper floor, which occupies almost the half building, are the rooms located. Small private courtyards to the standards of traditional Greek, north of the corridor, lead to the 10 rooms of the east section dedicated to an equal number of prominent personalities, who promoted Greece abroad. In the interior of the stoned domes, the modern design dominates the handmade furniture and one of the ten personalities painted from the architect Mr. Panagiotis Chatzioannou. Ioannis Kapodistrias, Melina Merkouri, Manos Hatzidakis, Mikis Theodorakis, Nikolaos Doumpas highlight the travel experience. The experience touches the personal contact of Medieval Rhodes and the modern Greece in one creative continuation.
In the western part, the idea is younger and the roles are reserved. Here the design of the four suites has as the beginning the four ancient cities of the island: Lindos, Ialysos, Kameiros, Rodos. Depending on the characteristics of each city (salty, bliss, agriculture, shine) emphasis is placed on the respective dominant colors. In all rooms, the comfort is combined with the handmade contemporary creation. Double showers and Jacuzzi black out curtains, art showcases, composite furniture and lighting fixtures made by local furniture makers. Special emphasis has been given to lighting. All the lights in rooms are with LED technology and dimmer to create atmosphere depending the moment.
In addition, in every corner of the building you can find arts from Greek creators who are taking part in exhibitions with great artistic and commercial interest. The business idea behind the design is in a new proposal for the standards of Rhodes. Hotel, wine bar and Gallery completed creating a sustainable and summary total, which culting personal relations and experiences. In 10GR, Greece shows her hospitality.
- Αρχιτεκτονικός Σχεδιασμός: Παναγιώτης Χατζηιωάννου
- Σχεδιαστική Ομάδα: Παναγιώτης Χατζηιωάννου, Εμμανουήλ Ζαράνης
- Virtual tour 360 & 3D scan: Βαγγέλης Χατζηκέλλης
- Σχεδιασμός branding: Ιωάννα Ζαράνη, Παναγιώτης Χατζηιωάννου
- Τοπογράφος: Ευάγγελος Ζαράνης
- Πολιτικός Μηχανικός:Εμμανουήλ Ζαράνης
- Μηχανολόγος Μηχανικός: Φώτης Λουλουδάκης
- Σχεδιασμός Φωτισμού: Φώτης Λουλουδάκης
- Σχεδιασμός Εκθεσιακών χώρων: Παναγιώτης Χατζηιωάννου
- Σχεδιασμός επίπλωσης: Παναγιώτης Χατζηιωάννου
- Ζωγραφικός διάκοσμος: Παναγιώτης Χατζηιωάννου
- Κατασκευαστική εταιρεία: Vast Make IKE
- Κατασκευή επίπλων: Ξυλοσοφία- Μαθιουδάκης Ευστάθιος
- Κουφώματα: Ξυλοσοφία- Μαθιουδάκης Ευστάθιος
- Καθρέπτες-Κρύσταλλα: Rodos Glass Κάππος Γιώργος & Υιός Ο.Ε