12 Hotel Projects and 400 selected guests were present in the dedicated room of the 100% Hotel Show for the biggest meeting of Greek Hotel Design, confirming yet again that 100% Hotel Design Awards 2019 are the top Greek Hospitality Design Event. Hotels in various locations all around Greece and - for the first time - one Cypriot hotel were awarded; in this way, Hotel Design Awards brought into the spotlight the hotels that will stand out for their special design and their inspired architectural design and awarded the best contestants.
Foteini Aristakersyan, famous YouTuber, was the presenter of the Awards and her presence in combination with the Interactive Visual Graphics gave a modern touch to that evening, also marking the entry into a new era for the event. The great success of the 100% Hotel Design Awards 2019 was also evidenced by the presence of all the participants who shared the joy of the winners and applauded them, since their selection alone amongst the shortlisted participations was already a significant distinction, ensuring them increased visibility throughout the event.
Once again, the Awards had an international character, since the Jury included members, well known in the international architecture scene, while the unique prize offered by Pedrali will give winners an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit the company’s facilities in Italy and develop new potential partnerships.
The stars of the evening without doubt were the winners themselves, as they managed to stand out amongst a multitude of truly outstanding participants, which made the work of the Jury difficult - the result however met with the approval of everyone present. The 100% Hotel Design Awards 2019 came to a close with the VIP Opening Party in the main Lounge of the Show, where participants celebrated this special evening together with the visitors.
Distinguished presenters honored the Award Ceremony with their presence, such as:
- the 100% Hotel Show organizer, Dimitris Antonakos, who gave out the "Best Resort” award;
- last year’s big winner of the 100% Hotel Design Awards, Sotiris Tsergas from Block 722, who gave out the "Best Villa” award;
- Michalis Mavroleon from A&M Architects who gave out the "Best Luxury Apartment" award;
- Giorgos Spyridonos from re-act Architects who gave out the "Best Wellness Center” award;
- Alexandros Kapsimalis from Kapsimalis Architects who gave out the "Best All-Day Restaurant" award;
- Gavriil Papadiotis from Gavriil Papadiotis-GavriiLux who gave out the "Best Surrounding Area" award.
Finally, the grand sponsors of this year’s 100% Hotel Design Awards were present and they also presented some awards: Vasia Kalantzi from Pedrali gave out the Best City Style Hotel award; Vaios Blatzios from LG the Best Lobby / Foyer / Reception award; Michalis Bakas from Xrysi Tomi the Best Non-Implemented Project award; and Nikolaos Margaritis from Europa - the event’s Platinum Sponsor - the Best Room & Bathroom award and also gave a short speech.
- Best Resort: Canaves Oia Epitome
- Best Villa: ArtBlueVillas
- Best City Style Hotel: Ergon House
- Best Luxury Apartment: ArtBlueVillas
- Best Room & Bathroom: In[n] Athens Hotel
- Best Wellness Center: Euphoria Spa in the Euphoria Retreat
- Best Lobby / Foyer / Reception: Ekies All Senses Resort
- Best All-Day Restaurant: Parīlio, a Member of Design Hotels
- Best Surrounding Area: Ekies All Senses Resort
- Special Boutique Hotel Award: Sir Paul Hotel Limassol
- Special Award for non-implemented project: Keli Hotel
- Visitor’s Award 2019: 3 Caves Villa
Booth Awards 2018
- Booths larger than 50m²: Bagno y Bagno
- Booths from 21m² to 50m²: Vagenas Contract Materials
- Booths under 20m²: EK Magazine