The hotels' food departments play a decisive role at the total revenue of the accommodation, and the hoteliers are searching more and more solutions on that matter.
100% Hotel Show forms a specialized gastronomic identity, where the hoteliers will not find simple companies with products, but completed solutions related to the breakfast, the Cocktails & Bars, the coffee, as well as the mini bar.
In order to achieve the best-possible organization of the event, only 5 companies were chosen from the broader gastronomy sector, which will present the following concepts:
- Cocktail Lab by Premium Brands: Aiming to upgrade the bar and the cocktails sections, which have become the basic income of the F&B.
- Hotel Breakfast Wall: Aiming to highlight a food story-telling concept at breakfast, which is a major satisfaction point for the visitor.
- Mpakaliko by Living Postcards: Aiming to integrate the Greek products at the Mini Bar and the potential increase of its income.
- Hotel Espresso Point by Taf: Aiming to highlight the meaning of the cafe and the perspective to become the reference point of the F&B Revenue.
- Digital Gourmet Hotel by Upselling Hotel: Aiming to educate on how to use the digital signage, for the promotion of the restaurants at the various areas of the hotel.
Concluding, in addition to the special sections, the first Upselling Workshop will be held during the fair, where various companies will talk including, among others, the experts of Caipi One on the Cocktails & Bars, as well as the hotels' strategy company, Butterfly Stories. Click Here to find More Information about the Project→