PVC Floors by Samour Floors
PVC Floors / Vinyl Flooring is a kind of synthetic flooring and is made of synthetic plastic (plastic flooring), called polyvinyl chloride.
It has a sleek, modern look and has become popular for its cost-effectiveness and durability.
There are two main types of synthetic flooring, homogeneous and heterogeneous. Both types can be made as simple floors or with different sheets to make special qualities and have different properties (eg, decrease in sound, click). They have a dense and compact surface for improved wear and ease of maintenance.
PROPERTIES OF FLOORS PVC
- Long service life.
- Hard surface requiring little maintenance.
- High quality and low price.
- A wide range of products to satisfy every requirement in color, design and construction.
- Static electricity control floors that meet every requirement.
- Good chemical resistance, antimicrobial, antibacterial for hospitals and laboratories.
- Resistance to water.
- Very good resistance to fire that provides emergency safety.
- Easy placement.
- Resistance to weight-marks, good elasticity providing good bounce to the foot, hot welding of the joints with compatible cords.