In addition to the significant promotion of the winners of the Hotel Design Awards, the 100% Hotel Show has recently entered into a collaboration with Fantini, organizing a customized workshop at Lake Orta, Italy, where the company’s main plant is located.
The winners will be accommodated at the company’s hotel, the well-known for its sophisticated and contemporary design Casa Fantini. With all expenses covered, they will have the opportunity to meet with the top executives and designers of the company. The purpose of the “Fantini Workshop” is to offer the winners prospects for international partnerships, and to make the event more outward looking.
The “Fantini Workshop” will also be attended by members of the 100% Hotel Show, who - through the Show’s social media and newsletters - will post pictures and moments from the trip and the Personalized Workshop. This special collaboration with the Fantini Rubineti company, underlines its contribution to the evolution of Hotel Design and marks its close relationship with the Hotel and Architectural sector.
The Jury of the Hotel Design Awards
- Argyrou Christina | NEIHEISER ARGYROS
- Ria Vogiatzi | Elastic Architects
- Maria Deda | Deda & Architects
- Minas Kosmidis [Architecture in Concept]
- Kalia Konstantinidou |
- Ilias Mastrominas | Mastrominas ARChitecture
- Eva Sopeoglou | Architecture
- George Fakaros "UNIQUE IMAGING"
The Nominators of the Hotel Design Awards
A major role in this year’s Hotel Design Awards was played by representatives of selected Media, who collaborated with the organisers as “Nominators”, significantly contributing to the high level of the participants:
- Aggelos Tzigounakis | ek magazine
- Evi Papadopoulou | Cozy Publications
- Maria Theofanopoulou | GTP Headlines
- Vasileios Bartzokas | Archisearch.gr
- Nikos Kontopoulos | CasaViva