Our view for a successful Hotel construction project
It is well known that the construction of a new hotel is a large-scale and important investment, which requires particular study and research. Some of the most important factors for the successful and advantageous construction of a new hotel, are:
- The strategic hotel development according to the targeted audiences.
- The detailed inventory of actions, needs and partners that will be needed.
- The right choice of suppliers both on a product and a service level.
- The proper development plan of the hotel’s operation and the methodical supervision of all the required actions.
An important key issue that emerges, is how to bring together the best collaborators who will contribute to the above actions.
Why is a hotel’s renovation a major investment?
Renovating a hotel is one of the most strategic investments of a hotel, since:
- It allows the request for a greater market share.
- It helps in increasing the sales prices and profitability.
- It helps in satisfying the visitor’s needs and increasing of sales.
But how can the hoteliers find trusted solutions before building and renovating their hotel?
The first step is to conduct a good market research and record all possible solutions and opportunities for the development of the establishment. Research can be more concretely implemented by:
- Visits to important exhibitions, such as 100% Hotel Show, which specialize in hotel design, equipment and services. These visits contribute to the immediate creation of relationships and the development of collaborations.
- Online research to vendor websites, which will help gain access to possible solutions at a wider level.
- Participate in relevant workshops that will help in understanding the process of a hotel’s development.
- Research on good practices that can inspire and help the development of new ideas.
What will 100% Hotel Show present about hotel construction and refurbishment?
With a team of specialists from both the fields of construction and hotel marketing, 100% Hotel Show shapes the logic of the exhibition space, aiming to meet the above-mentioned needs. Within this context, the fair:
- Prepares a series of hotel workshops focusing on Hotel Design, with useful advice about construction and hotel refurbishments.
- Selects the companies, products, and services that are necessary for the development of a hotel, emphasizing on the deep know-how of the Hotelier industry.
- Organizes Hotel Design Awards, which aim in inspiring the hotel industry as well as rewarding good practices.